Wednesday 1 April 2015

Yarn Bombing in the Metrocentre

We've all seen the pictures online of yarn bombing around the world. I absolutely love it! The creativity of the knitters is just wonderful.
Imagine my surprise when I'm wandering around the Metrocentre (big big shopping centre in Gateshead... Well worth a visit), and come across these guys...

 
I stopped dead and almost shouted "yarn bomb". This without a doubt made my day. The little purse is wonderful, and the cropped top and dress, wow! What creative knitters I thought as I reached the end of the mall, headed up the escalator and turned round to find...

 
This just keeps getting better. This guy is actually waving to the ladies above who are on the lower floor. But these peculiar statues are all over the Metrocentre, so it's not long before we find...

 
 
 
I mean... Check out the little dudes hat!!
Yarn bombers of the Metrocentre... I salute you

No comments:

Post a Comment